Fault Finding and Vehicle Diagnostics
The modern day vehicle is more than just a car. With the increasing advancements in technology, your car has more computers than ever before, communicating over a network that allows information to be passed around your car from computer to computer. Accurate diagnosis of any modern day vehicle cannot be done without sophisticated diagnostic computers that allow us to communicate with your car and extract valuable fault information to aid repair.
At CBL Autoelectrics we offer a full diagnostic and repair service covering many vehicles on a main dealer level. We can diagnose and repair all types of fault with your vehicle.
We cover all of the following
- Engine management lights on the dash.
- Diesel engine diagnostics and repairs.
- Diesel Particulate filter problems.
- Diesel injector faults and replacement.
- SRS Airbag Faults.
- ABS faults.
- Vehicle networking faults.
- Lighting faults.
- Faults with vehicle body systems.
- Module faults and repairs.
- ECU – Reprogramming.
- Tyre monitor systems
- Electric power steering faults.
- Immobiliser faults.
- Key programming and replacement.
- Central locking and electric window faults.
- Instrument cluster faults.
- Electric convertible roof faults.
- Wiring faults and repairs.
Accurate diagnosis and repair
Accurate diagnosis and repair of your vehicle is important to us. With years of experience we have the expert knowledge to accurately test your vehicle to make sure we find the fault. The effective repair of an electrical fault with a vehicle is more than just plugging it in and changing sensors. Very often the fault is with the wiring loom, or can be triggered by a failing sensor that will make another part look the culprit. From years of experience working on car electrics we are able to test your vehicle effectively to diagnose your fault correctly.